Use of 10 % Keimkraft flour
- The manufacture of Keimkraft products is 3 – 8 % more expensive than the manufacture of comparable products without the addition of Keimkraft flour (calculations according to Richemont, Lucerne, Switzerland 2013).
- Due to the added value of vital substances, Keimkraft bakery products can be sold at a 10 – 15% higher price.
- This results in a higher sales margin.
The use of Keimkraft pays off
- Keimkraft improves and enhances the taste of bakery products.
- Keimkraft naturally increases the vitamin B complex, folic acid, iron, magnesium and other vital substances in baked goods.
- Keimkraft is healthier and more digestible than whole grains.
- Keimkraft products are particularly valuable for children, adolescents and older people with digestive problems.